Today, Danamon emerges as one of the largest and strongest financial institutions in the country. With over 50 years of experience, Danamon continues to strive to ‘make things happen’ for its customers – its brand promise. As of December 2009, Danamon ranked as the sixth largest bank by asset size in Indonesia, the fourth largest bank by market capitalization, and operates the second largest branch network with over 1,900 branch offices and outlets in the country
Small Medium Enterprise Relationship Officer Trainee
This position offers you the challenge to be able to establish good cooperation with SMEs and Commercial partners and provides the opportunity to pioneer a new relationship with business networking.
As a trainee, you will receive intensive training and will be accompanied by a mentor in developing a portfolio in a team where you venture. After graduating the training period, you will become a permanent employee of an independent and professional in providing the best support to the SME and Commercial customers.
SME Banking Relationship Officer Trainee
* S1 Bachelor faculties namely Accountancy, Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Civil or Industrial Engineering from private universities / leading the country;
* More preferably at least 1 year experience in the field of sales and marketing;
* Have a detailed business analysis capabilities and deep;
* Flexible in communication and has an extensive network of connections;
* Highly motivated and able to work individually or team;
* Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
Interested candidates please submit an application accompanied by a photo current resume (no more than 1MB) and enter the position and the city code on your application envelope before March 01, 2011 to:
For Jakarta, Jawa Barat, Batam, dan Sumatera region
Bank Danamon Indonesia Matraman Lt.4
Jl. Raya Matraman No 52 Jakarta 13150
For Kalimantan, Jawa Tengah, Sulawesi, Jawa Timur, Bali dan Nusa Tenggara region
Bank Danamon Indonesia Lt.5
Jl. Imam Bonjol 210-212 Semarang